Protecting UK Businesses from the unexpected

Public Liability Insurance

Cover My Business are specialists in providing comprehensive Public Liability Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance, at realistic prices.

Whether you are working as a contractor, management consultant or fitness instructor, Cover My Business can search through our panel of insurers to find you comprehensive public liability insurance and employers liability insurance.

Liability insurance cover for 100s of professions

Premiums from as little as £47.00 per year, according to profession/experience

Cover can usually be arranged within 24hrs

Apply Now

It only takes 3 minutes



Profession not listed?
Please call us on 03450 940 505, we can still help.

How do I get a Quick and Simple Quote?

Step One: Select your profession from the list opposite;

Step Two: Supply us with some basic information about yourself and the business;

Step Three: We contact our panel of insurers, find the most suitable policy and contact you with a quote.

What is Public Liability Insurance?

Public Liability Insurance covers your legal liability to pay damages to members of the public (see below for Employers Liability Insurance) in the event of accidental damage to property, bodily injury or death arising from your business activities.

Examples include...

  • Uneven surfaces or open holes leading to an injury
  • Falling objects causing harm to members of the public
  • Damage to third party property (cars, buildings, electrical items etc)
  • Wet or oily surfaces causing slips, trips or falls.

The best was to safeguard against this type of occurrence is to cover your business with adequate Public liability insurance

What is Employers Liability Insurance?

Employers Liability insurance indemnifies you against claims from your employees (if you have any) against bodily injury or illness arising out of the course of their employment. It can cover both full-time and part-time employees.

With around 1.6 million work injuries each year, can you really afford not to be covered?

Cover is only available for UK based business operating within this country.
We may, upon prior agreement, be able to extend cover to include non-hazardous activities in other countries if required.

Cover my Business is a trading name of F & R Associates, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA no. 450712

© 2021