Cover My Business

Tenant's Contents Insurance

Insuring your personal belongings and property contents is a necessity. It may well be compulsory from your landlord.

Covermybusiness has made it nice and simple offering three options depending on your contents value.

Don't forget to insure 'property away from Home' ensuring that your laptops and bicycles are covered.

Contents upto £20,000 Value Apply Here

Policy Terms
& Conditions

of cover
Contents upto £40,000 Value Apply Here -
Contents above £40,000 Value Ring 03450 940 505 or email -

Cover my Business is a trading name of F & R Associates, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA no. 450712

© 2020